Dr. Selma Raheem, MD
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist
Dr. Selma Raheem is a board certified psychiatrist specializing in the psychiatric care of children, adolescents, and adults. Dr. Raheem specializes in the treatment of Mood Disorders, Depression, Anxiety, Learning and Behavioral Disorders, and a wide variety of other mental health conditions. Dr. Raheem is a graduate of UTMB in Galveston where she completed a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship. Her Psychiatry Residency was completed at LSU Health Sciences Center Shreveport, LA.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Louisiana State University, Shreveport, Residency in Psychiatry
- Medical School - Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
1506 Broadway St, Suite 103
Pearland, TX 77581
2225 County Road 90, Suite 115
Pearland, TX 77584