Dr. Shalin Parikh, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Shalin Parikh, MD completed his residency training at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital near Chicago, IL and is board certified in family medicine. Ever since medical school, Dr. Parikh dreamed of opening his own practice which is patient-focused. Dr. Parikh enjoys seeing members of the entire family, from newborns to seniors. He prides himself in developing relationships with his patients and treats them like family. He is dedicated to helping his patients proactively manage their medical conditions and motivate them to meet their health goals. Dr. Parikh is accepting new patients of all ages.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Dallas Medical Center
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Texas Medical Association
Health One Family Medicine
3601 Regent Boulevard, Suite 165
Irving, TX 75063