Dr. Shani Saks, DO
Thank you for scheduling your appointment with our office. New patients are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment to complete registration. If you were unable to provide any insurance information at the time of scheduling, please contact our office with your insurance details prior to your appointment. If we do not hear from you, your account will be considered self-pay and any charges will be due in full at the time of service. Shani Saks is a dedicated and diligent cardiologist serving the community of Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Saks attended Michigan State University, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in internal medicine at Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital. She went on to complete a fellowship in cardiology at the same institution. Dr. Saks is a part of Arizona Heart Institute. She is board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine and the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners. She is also a member of the American Osteopathic Association. Dr. Saks is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Wayne State University (Master’s)
- Wayne State University (Bachelor’s)
- Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital, Fellowship in Cardiology
- Medical School - Michigan State University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
- Dr. Saks is board certified by the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners.
Awards and publications
- Intern of the Year, Wayne State University
- Michigan Competitive Scholarship
- Wayne State University Merit Scholarship
Arizona Heart Institute
1910 East Thomas Road, Suite 200
Phoenix, AZ 85016