Dr. Sheela Dharmani, MD
Dr. Dharmani has built her practice on a “patient-first” philosophy, believing it a privilege to build relationships with each and every one of her patients. She has been a staple in the Oakland County medical community for over 30 years and her practice has flourished via word-of-mouth recommendations from her patients. Dr. Dharmani believes that empowered patients are satisfied patients. She educates patients and provides essential resources so they may become active participants in managing every aspect of their health and associated care. Those who find medical exams uncomfortable or distressing are put at ease with Dr. Dharmani’s non-threatening and open approach to female health. She uses open communication and dialog to help to calm and reassure her patients, encouraging them to be advocates for their health care. Dr. Dharmani received her Medical Degree from the prestigious Lokmanya Tilak Medical College at Mumbai University in Mumbai, India. She completed her post-graduate Obstetrics and Gynecology training at Pontiac General Hospital in Pontiac Michigan and is an active member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) and Michigan State Medical Society.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- North Oakland Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Louisiana State University, Residency in Emergency Medicine
- Tulane Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Michigan State Medical Society
Dr. Sheela A. Dharmani MD
940 W Avon Rd, 13
Rochester Hills, MI 48307