Dr. Shervin Aminpour, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Aminpour was raised and educated on the west coast. He graduated from the University of Southern California in 1999. He then went to the University of California, Davis Medical School which he graduated 2005, graduating at the top of his class with induction into the Alpha Omega Honor Society. He then proceeded to complete a Ear, Nose, and Throat surgery residency at the University of California, Davis. From there, Dr. Aminpour completed a fellowship year in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is Board certified in Otolarynology/ENT Surgery and he is a member of the Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. During Dr. Aminpour's tenure, he became well renowned for his work with congenitally deformed children,head and neck cancer patients, facial trauma patients, and those seeking elective cosmetic surgery. Dr. Aminpour has traveled the world on mission trips to perform reconstructive surgery on children, specifically with cleft lip and plate defects. He most recently returned from Ecuador in which his team performed 70 operations on children with cleft lip and palate over a one week time period. Dr. Aminpour is a member of numerous national and regional medical societies including the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Academy of Cleft Lip and Palate Surgeons. He has lectured in many national and local meetings, presenting his innovative philosophy and techniques on diverse plastic surgery topics. In addition, he has authored multiple peer reviewed publications and book chapters. Dr. Aminpour specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery of the face and Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, Davis, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Davis, Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- University of California, Davis, Residency in Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Cleft Lip and Palate Surgeons
Awards and publications
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, University of California, Davis School of Medicine
- Medical Student Award for Excellence, Department of Otolaryngology, University of CA, Davis
- Outstanding Student Research Presentation Award and Invited Speaker at Resident's and Fellow's Forum
Shervin Aminpour, M.D.
201 S Buena Vista St., St. 325
Burbank, CA 91505
Shervin Aminpour, M.D.
7345 Medical Center Dr., Ste. 540
West Hills, CA 91307