Dr. Shideh Maybody, MD
Pediatric Infectious Disease Specialist, Pediatrician
Dr. Maybody has been a pioneer on the forefront of children's health for many years, beginning with her medical training in Tehran, Iran. Since then, she has dedicated her life and practice to keeping children and families healthy. Her extensive pediatric research, experience in the United States and abroad, and memberships to multiple medical societies and organizations give her insight into the field. She diagnoses and treats with innate intuition and the the utmost dedication and patience while caring for your family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Pediatric Infectious Disease Specialist
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Division
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship in Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Medical School - Azad School of Medicine
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency in Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Awards and publications
- Haimi-Cohen Y, Shafinoori S, Tucci V, Rubin LG. Use of incubation time to detection in BACTEC 9240 to distinguish coagulase-negative staphylococcal contamination from infection in pediatric blood cultures. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2003;22(11):968-74.
- Haimi-Cohen Yishai, Shafinoori S, Tucci V, Rubin LG. Use of incubation time to detection in BACTEC 9240 to distinguish coagulase-negative staphylococcal contamination from infection in pediatric blood cultures. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2003;22(11):968-973.
- Shafinoori S, Ginocchio CC, Greenberg AJ, Yeoman E, Cheddie M, Rubin LG. Impact of pneumococcal conjugate vaccine and the severity of winter influenza-like illnesses on invasive pneumococcal infections in children and adults. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2005;24(1):10-6.
May Healthy Kids Pediatrics
30-16 30th Drive
Astoria, NY 11102