Dr. Stanley Bunas, MD
**Our office has a strict 24 hour cancellation policy.** Dr. Bunas attended the University of California Davis, from 1965 to 1969 and was awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering. He remained employed in that field until 1973. From 1973 to 1979 he attended the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill where he obtained his Medical Degree. His postdoctoral training was completed in 1983. Stan practiced Dermatology in Richland, Washington from 1983 to 1992. He moved to Bellevue in 1993 to work in a private practice and in 1996 began his own practice. He practices general dermatology and is an avid golfer and skier.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Duke University, Fellowship in Skin Surgery
- Medical School - University of North Carolina, Doctor of Medicine
- Oregon Health & Science University, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Seattle Dermatology Society
- Washington State Dermatology Association
- Washington State Medical Association
Stanley J Bunas MD
1515 116th Avenue NE, Suite 307
Bellevue, WA 98004