Dr. Stephan H. Whitenack, MD
Stephan Whitenack, MD, FACS is board certified in general surgery and a Fellow with the American College of Surgeons. His area of expertise is cardiothoracic surgery and is a member of the Cardiothoracic Surgery Network. Dr. Whitenack received his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College. He completed his internship and residency in general surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Whitenack continued his training with a fellowship in thoracic surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Whitenack sees patients in Philadelphia.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Vascular Surgeon
Education and training
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship in Thoracic Surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship in General Surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency in General Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Network
Einstein Vascular & Thoracic Surgery
Einstein Healthcare Network
1200 West Tabor Road, 4th Floor Moss Rehab
Philadelphia, PA 19141