About Dr. Stephen Harms
Board certified in family medicine, Dr. Harms entered medicine because of a desire to help people. He enjoys the direct contact he has with his patients in the family practice setting because it allows him to get to know his patients on a more personal level. It also allows him to help improve their quality of life through preventive care. In his free time, Dr. Harms enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf and outdoor activities. Dr. Harms was Chief Resident of Family Medicine at UCI Medical Center. *Practice currently closed to new patients.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of California Irvine Medical Center (Internship)
- University of California Irvine Medical Center (Residency)
Awards and publications
- Dr. Harms was Chief Resident of Family Medicine at UCI Medical Center.
Dr. Stephen Harms's office location
MemorialCare Medical Group Long Beach - Los Altos
MemorialCare Medical Group
2110 N Bellflower Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90815
Patient reviews for Dr. Stephen Harms
I loved him! I was in and out in 15 mins. He was so friendly and even recommended a PCP and I already made an appointment with that person . He was awesome! And so is this app
Well fare check not necessary.
He is a very good doctor. Explains very well. Listen to the patients; meet patient with smile above, all his time is very punctual.
It was very professional. Got in right away. Dr. Harms is a very friendly gentleman.
Dr. Harms explained everything. :-)
Excellent doctor. Very nice person.
Excellent. Everything was like clockwork Dr. Harms is a great communicator.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- Annual Physical
- Arm Problem(s)
- Back Problems
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- More Procedures