About Dr. Steven Bornstein
Additional notes from the Practice: Thank you for booking your appointment with us! Please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes before your appointment time. Make sure to bring your insurance card and ID with you to your visit. Dr. Steven Bornstein is an experienced and trusted family physician and primary care doctor caring for the Millis, MA community. Dr. Bornstein received his doctorate in osteopathic medicine from Des Moines University. He completed his residency in family medicine at Botsford Hospital. Dr. Bornstein is board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians. He is affiliated with MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital in Framingham, MA and MetroWest Medical Center - Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick, MA. Dr. Bornstein was voted No. 1 Physician in Millis in Wicked Local’s 2013 Reader's Choice Awards, a survey created to award recognition to the people and establishments who bring outstanding service and value to the local community. Dr. Bornstein is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- MetroWest Medical Center - Leonard Morse Hospital
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- Medical School - Des Moines University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Botsford Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
Awards and publications
- Dr. Bornstein was voted No. 1 Physician in Millis in Wicked Local’s 2013 Reader's Choice Awards, a survey created to award recognition to the people and establishments who bring outstanding service and value to the local community.
Dr. Steven Bornstein's office location
MetroWest Physician Services
969 Main Street
Millis, MA 02054
Patient reviews for Dr. Steven Bornstein
Absolutely fabulous best office visit with a medical professional ever! I
He was very knowledgeable and very helpful; he allowed time for me to ask questions and to fully comprehend what was going on without dragging it out and making me wait.
He is simply the BEST!
Dr. Bornstein was fantastic. Everything from thoroughness of his care to bedside manner was all I had hoped for in finding a new primary care physician. i couldn't recommend him more enthusiastically!
He always takes the time to listen and is very thorough!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- Annual Physical
- Arm Problem(s)
- Back Problems
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- More Procedures