Dr. Stuart Birnbaum, DPM
Dr. Stuart Birnbaum is board certified in Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine and by the American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry. He is a member of the American Professional Wound Care Association and has achieved multiple recognitions throughout his career, including the Podiatric Dermatology Association Writers Award, and the Podiatry Service Award by the New York College of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Birnbaum is accepting new patients to his practice in Spring Valley, NY. He specializes in foot and ankle injuries, infections and a number of chronic conditions. An expert, friendly podiatric practice. Our goal is to enable our patients to get back to their physical activity levels, pain free. We speak English, Spanish, Yiddish and Hebrew. *Our office has a 24 hour cancellation policy, please contact the office prior to your appointment if you have to cancel for any reason. Thank you!*
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry
- Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine (Multiple Specialties in Podiatry)
Education and training
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American Professional Wound Care Association
Awards and publications
- Podiatric Dermatology Association Writers Award.
- Podiatry Service Award 2002, NY College of Podiatric Medicine
Stuart C Birnbaum
263 N Main Street
Spring Valley, NY 10977