Dr. Sue Ann Wee, MD
Dr. Wee obtained her Bachelor of Science degree from Stanford University. She graduated from Stanford University School of Medicine in 2002. Dr. Wee is a Board Certified Dermatologist who trained in Dermatology at New York University School of Medicine and completed an advanced dermatologic fellowship in laser, cosmetic, and dermatologic surgery. Dr. Wee is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. Dr. Wee tailors comprehensive dermatologic care to the individual with special consideration to skin of color, prevention and treatment of photo-aging and other textural irregularities, and cost-effective medicine. Her clinical expertise includes cutaneous laser surgery for the treatment of photo-aging, skin tightening, scarring, vascular and pigmented lesions, and laser hair removal. In addition, she is highly skilled in the use of soft tissue fillers for facial rejuvenation and scarring and the use of chemodenervation (Botox) for facial rejuvenation and hyperhidrosis.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Medical School - Stanford University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University, Residency in Dermatology
- SkinCare Physicians, Fellowship in Cosmetic and Laser Surgery
- American Board of Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Super Doctors Rising Stars 2013 (top 2percent NY doctors)
- Dajee M, Wee SA, Tao S, Khavari PA (abstract and poster). Non-invasive topical immunization by a peptide vaccine against hepatitis B and rubella virus. J Invest Dermatol 2001; 117(2): 435.
- Wee SA, Possick P. Necrobiosis lipoidica. Dermatol Online J. 2004 Nov 30;10(3):18.
Schweiger Dermatology Group
1727 Broadway, Floor 2
New York, NY 10019