About Dr. Susan Kawakami
Doctor Kawakami has been practicing in the Downey area since 1997. She sees patients of all ages and demographics. Her goal is to create a partnership with each patient in order to restore and maintain his or her health and well-being. She is am committed to being as thorough and complete as possible to give each patient her best effort towards that goal.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Family Physician
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- Medical School - Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Downey Community Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
Dr. Susan Kawakami's office location
Susan R. Kawakami, D.O.
8556 Florence Ave.
Downey, CA 90240
Patient reviews for Dr. Susan Kawakami
Great staff, friendly and professional. Excellent doctor very goog bedside manner
Excellent visit. Very professional and knowledgeable doctors.
She was very personable and thorough! I am very happy with our first meeting!
she was very nice and helpful
She was very professional but not cold. She seemed to really care about my well being and not just rushing through the exam. I definitly feel like I'm going to stick to this doctor. Also the office staff was both attentive and sweet. I haven't been to a doctor in a long time and they made my visit both an easy and comfortable one. Thank you! I will definitly recommend this doctor's office to friends and family :)
Was a good. & easy experience
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- Annual Physical
- Arm Problem(s)
- Back Problems
- More Procedures