About Suzanne Cohen
Suzanne Cohen is a Physician Assistant at Schweiger Dermatology Group. Suzanne graduated from Rutgers University with a degree in Biological Sciences. She continued to graduate school at Pace University and the Lenox Hill Hospital Physician Assistant Program with a Master’s of Science in Physician Assistant Studies with a focus in dermatology. Suzanne has had plastic and reconstructive surgery experience, and is well trained at suturing and cosmetic closures. Suzanne is highly skilled in cosmetic and aesthetic treatments, including Botox and filler. Suzanne also specializes in medical dermatology treatments, including excisions, acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Physician Assistant
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Education and training
- Pace University, Master's in Physician Assistant Studies
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey (Bachelor's)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
Suzanne Cohen's office location
Schweiger Dermatology Group
217 Havemeyer St
Brooklyn, NY 11211
Patient reviews for Suzanne Cohen, PAC
Excellent people at Schweiger Dermatology, from the front desk workers to the P.A. Suzanne Cohen. Always excellent care. I had ongoing treatment here that spanned over about 8 months, and every time I came I felt welcomed and safe. Would highly recommend.
Excellent, very friendly & thorough, would recommend.
Fantastic. They fit me in last minute and Dr. Suzanne was very compassionate and accommodating. I trusted that I was in good care and she even went above and beyond to ensure my prescription was covered by my insurance.
My experience at Schweiger Dermatology with PA Suzanne Cohen was amazing! She addressed all my dermatology concerns, explained all my options and was extremely professional. I cannot wait to book my next appointment.
Very nice, gave great advice.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Mammogram
- Abortion Consultation
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Anal Itching
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physician Assistants
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- Cigna Physician Assistants
- UnitedHealthcare Physician Assistants
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physician Assistants
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physician Assistants
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physician Assistants
- More Insurances