Dr. Taher Sobhy, MD
Dr. Taher Sobhy has been practicing in the Chicagoland area for over twenty five years. Dr. Sobhy values creating strong patient relationships as well as getting to know each patient in order to provide the best medical treatment possible. He is a strong advocate of preventative care in order to assist patients in leading a healthy life. His goal is to provide a higher quality of care to patients within the community. He is caring and compassionate! He certifies the use of Medical Marijuana, according to Illinois law. Please book all physicals in the morning!
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Resurrection Health Care (Residency)
Awards and publications
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Chicago Medical School
1425 Hunt Club Rd, #302
Gurnee, IL 60031
755 S Milwaukee Ave, #220
Libertyville, IL 60048