About Dr. Teresa Nam
Teresa Nam, MD, is a med-ped physician at Loyola Medicine. Her clinical interests include adolescent medicine, children with disabilities and adults with special healthcare needs. Dr. Nam is an assistant professor in the Department of Primary Care at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. She earned her medical degree at Case Western Reserve University and completed a residency in internal medicine and pediatrics at the University of Chicago Hospitals and Clinics. Dr. Nam is board certified in internal medicine and pediatrics.
- 1st Agency
- Med-Ped Physician
- Loyola University Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Case Western Reserve University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Chicago Hospitals and Clinics, Residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Dr. Teresa Nam's office location
Loyola Medicine - Primary Care and Pediatrics
Loyola Center for Health at Burr Ridge
6800 North Frontage Rd
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Patient reviews for Dr. Teresa Nam
Terrific! Dr. Nam was a pleasure to see. Very professional and approachable with concerns.
I am not satisfied. She really didn't care for me as a patient during the appointment and was short—which isn't that big of a deal for me. Afterward, I was trying to manage my pain, but it really got worse in the evening. I tried many different OTC stuff and it waSn't working. So I called on-call number to try to get a prescription to ease the pain. Dr. Teresa Nam returned the call and from first minute, she was EXTREMELY RUDE and short. She questioned the legitimacy of everything I said. At the end, she scolded me and said "In the future, call during office hours for prescriptions." As if I can control my pain!!!! No compassion. As a grown man, I don't need to be shamed by my doctor. DO NOT USE HER!! FIND DR. WHO CARES! I AM CHANGING TO A DOCTOR WHO ACTUALLY CARES FOR PATIENTS! If she is so unhappy and inconvenienced by being on call, then don't be a doctor.
I would go anytime to Dr. Nam, she is very caring, patient, considerate and very helpful! She is a super doc...a real professional who cares!
In my consideration one important thing is that my doctor listen to me and doctor Nam is always listening to her patients, she is well informed of all new medicines and tratments available. Im happy that I have her.
Dr Nam has a very nice manner is is very knowledgeable. I liked her very much.
Love going to the Burr ridge location, doctor Nam seemed to be very busy felt a little rushed. Other then that good experience. Doctor Nam has been my primary doctor for about 2years. I have no complaints.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances