Dr. Theresa Stone, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Theresa Stone is an empathetic and dedicated internist and primary care doctor based in Washington, DC. Dr. Stone received her medical degree from Georgetown University. She completed her residency at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Stone is board certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Physician Practice Connections Patient-Centered Medical Home Program (PPC-PCMH). Dr. Stone is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center (Residency)
- Medical School - Georgetown University, Doctor of Medicine
Awards and publications
- Dr. Stone has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Physician Practice Connections Patient-Centered Medical Home Program (PPC-PCMH)
- Dr. Stone was recognized by Washingtonian magazine as a Top Doctor- 2012
MedStar Medical Group
1133 21st St., NW, Building 2
Washington, DC 20036