Dr. Thomas Alost, MD
Dr. Thomas Alost is a skilled and competent Orthopaedic Surgeon caring for the El Paso, TX community. He attended Louisiana State University, New Orleans, where he earned his degree in doctor of medicine. He then completed both his internship and residency in orthopaedic surgery at Louisiana State University, New Orleans. Dr. Thomas Alost is a part of Orthopaedic Surgeons Associates - A Providence Medical Partners Practice and is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American College of Sports Medicine, and the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine. Dr. Thomas Alost is deeply committed to the well being of his patients. He takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that he is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Medical Center
- The Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Louisiana State University, New Orleans, Charity Hospital (Internship)
- Louisiana State University, New Orleans, Charity Hospital, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Medical School - Louisiana State University, New Orleans
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
Awards and publications
- Certificate of Appreciation. El Paso Community College, June 11, 1996
- Excellence Award for Medical Quality for 1996, Columbia Medical Center-West Medical Staff
Orthopedic Surgeons Associates
4646 North Mesa St.
El Paso, TX 79912