Dr. Thomas DiGeronimo, MD
Thomas DiGeronimo is a reliable and experienced neurologist practicing in Plant City, Brandon, and Lakeland Florida. Dr. DiGeronimo received his board certification from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He is fluent in both English and Spanish. Dr. DiGeronimo achieved his medical degree from St. George’s University School of Medicine and went on to complete two residencies in neurology from the University of South Florida and the University of Louisville. Dr. DiGeronimo also retains professional membership within the American Academy of Neurology and the American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine. Dr. Di.Geronimo provides thorough care for his patients, and scheduled appointments may be made for a variety of reasons that include Neurology Consultation, Cognitive Issues, Migraines, Heady Injuries, and Dystonia. Consultations with Dr. DiGeronimo typically last 45 minutes.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Education and training
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine
- University of Louisville, Residency in Neurology
- University of South Florida, Residency in Neurology
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
3242 South Florida Avenue
Lakeland, FL 33803
3302 W Baker St
Plant City, FL 33563
645 W Lumsden Rd.
Brandon, FL 33511