Dr. Thomas Huang, MD, FACS
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Thomas Huang is a dedicated, board-certified specialist who has practiced in Orange County for over 20 years. He graduated summa cum laude from the U.C. Irvine, obtained his medical degree from U.C.L.A. and did 5 years of specialty training in otolaryngology-head & neck surgery at U.C. Irvine Medical Center, including 2 years as the chief surgical resident. Dr. Huang strives to use his experience and diagnostic skills to compassionately and efficiently treat all patients with ear, nose, and throat problems. New self-pay patient charge is $130.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Western Medical Center Santa Ana
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, Los Angeles, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Irvine, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- California Medical Association
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Orange County Society of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Awards and publications
- "Laser vs. Suture Nerve Anastomosis", Otolaryngology:Head & Neck Surgery, Vol. 107, No. 1, pp. 14-20.
- "Laser-Assisted Nerve Repair", Archives of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, Vol. 118, pp.277-280.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Thomas Huang, M.D.
801 N. Tustin Ave., Suite 500
Santa Ana, CA 92705