Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD
Head & Neck Surgeon, Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Kelsch and his team treat adults and children offering comprehensive therapy for all disorders of the head and neck. Dr. Kelsch strives to provide the very best treatment by spending a great deal of time focusing and listening to your problems, and tailoring an individualized plan for an exceptional patient experience. Dr. Timothy Kelsch is a board certified Otolaryngologist – Head and Neck Surgeon specializing in chronic sinusitis, salivary gland disease, vocal cord disorders, sleep apnea, thyroid surgery as well as head and neck cancer. After graduating from New York Medical College with honors, he trained in Seattle, Washington with pioneering otolaryngolostists at University of Washington and Madigan Army Medical Center. He is published in peer reviewed journals and has held clinical teaching appointments. Dr. Kelsch is a native of Arizona and prides himself on being available to his patients and community. He was elected “Top Doc” by PHOENIX MAGAZINE in 2012 and 2013. Allow him to tailor a personalized experience for your ENT needs.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Washington, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- The Phi Beta Kappa Society
Awards and publications
- Kelsch TA, Schaefer LA, Esquivel CR: Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potentials in Young Children: Test Parameters and Normative Data. Laryngoscope. June 2006:116;1-6.
Arizona Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery (Valley ENT)
3501 N Scottsdale Rd, Suite 160
Scottsdale, AZ 85251