Dr. Timothy Menza, MD
Pediatrician, Primary Care Doctor
Tim Menza has been a Primary Care Physician at Fenway since 2017. Tim graduated from the MD/PhD program at the University of Washington in 2011 and completed his Medicine-Pediatrics residency at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Boston Children’s Hospital in 2015. He then completed an Infectious Diseases fellowship at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill in 2017. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics and board eligible in Infectious Diseases.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
- Medical School - University of Washington, Doctor of Medicine
- University of North Carolina, Fellowship in Infectious Disease
142 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116