Dr. Tina Brueschke, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Tina Brueschke is a family physician treating patients in Downers Grove, Illinois, and the surrounding communities. She holds certification from the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Brueschke is also a member of professional organizations including the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American Medical Association, and the Illinois Academy of Family Physicians. For her undergraduate degree, Dr. Brueschke attended the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. After completing her master’s degree in health services administration, she pursued her medical degree at Rush Medical College. Dr. Brueschke continued her medical education at MacNeal Hospital, where she completed an internship program and received her residency training in internal medicine. Patients visiting Dr. Brueschke can receive a full range of medical services. She provides general consultations, as well as treatment for specific illnesses and issues. In addition to her practice, Dr. Brueschke has prepared publications on subjects including first aid and family medicine interest groups.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- MacNeal Hospital, Internship in Family Medicine
- MacNeal Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (Bachelor’s)
- University of Michigan (Master’s)
- Medical School - Rush University, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- DuPage County Medical Society
- Illinois Academy of Family Physicians
- Illinois State Medical Society
Awards and publications
- Rush Medical College Erich E. Brueschke M.D. Award in Family Medicine 2003.
- Omicron Delta Epsilon International Honor Society in Economics 1990-1991.
- Superior Performance Award, Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center 1992.
- School of Public Health Merit Scholarship, University of Michigan 1991-1993.
- American Medical Association (AMA) Foundation Leadership Award 2004.
Fairview Family Practice
Adventist Health Partners
412 63rd St., Suite 103
Downers Grove, IL 60516