Dr. Titus Daniels, MD
Infectious Disease Specialist
*** This clinic does not accept self-pay patients. *** Dr. Titus Daniels is an infectious diseases specialist and serves as the Chief Ambulatory Medical Officer at University of Chicago Medicine. Dr. Daniels specializes in the treatment of a wide variety of infections with an emphasis on bone and joint infections, sexually transmitted diseases, and HIV. In addition, Dr. Daniels’s practice specializes in men’s health with a focus on HIV prevention, including Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP). In order to best serve you, please remember to provide your unique member ID number on your insurance card for your appointment. If this is not provided, you may expect a call from our office to get that information prior to your appointment so we can verify your benefits. We look forward to seeing you.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Kansas, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Kansas (Residency)
- Vanderbilt University (Fellowship)
- Vanderbilt University, Master's in Public Health
University of Chicago Medicine Hyde Park
UChicago Medicine Hyde Park
5758 South Maryland Avenue, DCAM 5th Floor - Module 5D
Chicago, IL 60637