Dr. Todd Samuelson, MD
Head & Neck Surgeon, Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Todd E. Samuelson has been board certified in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery for 20 years. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology. Dr. Samuelson was the first to perform minimally invasive sinus surgery, minimally invasive thyroid surgery, and balloon sinuplasty in Fort Worth. Dr. Samuelson has since taught fellow surgeons this balloon sinuplasty technique at. Dr. Samuelson is awarded "Top Doc in Fort Worth" annually. He has served as Chief of Surgery at Harris Southwest Hospital and ViceChief of Surgery at All Saints Hospital. Dr. Samuelson also serves as the Fort Worth Opera Physician, and as a team physician at Fort Worth Country Day. He has served on the board of Easter Seals in Fort Worth. And in his spare time he provides health education at his parish, Holy Family Catholic Church. Dr. Samuelson grew up between Chicago, Il and Galveston, Tx. He received his undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College in 1982. He then returned to Galveston and completed his medical degree at The University of Texas Medical Branch in 1986. Dr. Samuelson performed his internship and residency in Galveston before moving to Fort Worth in 1991. When not working, he enjoys spending time with his wife of 27 years, Dede and his four children: Madeleine, Annie, Emily, and Thomas. Dr. Samuelson has been the assistant scout master of his son's Boy Scout Troop. He coached his daughters' soccer teams for 10 years. Dr. Samuelson is a second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- USMD Hospital at Fort Worth
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Residency in Head and Neck Surgery
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Residency in Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Tarrant County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
Todd E. Samuelson, M.D.
1250 8th Avenue, Ste 205
Fort Worth, TX 76104