Dr. Tracey Leaver-Williams, MD
***Please note that this practice requires that you wait 365 days between each annual physical/ GYN exam.Additionally, for all visit reasons pertaining to birth control please note that your appointment will be consultative to ensure the practice can provide the best care possible** Dr. Tracey Leaver-Williams is a caring and diligent OB-GYN serving the community of Hilton Head Island and Bluffton, SC. She attended University of South Florida, where she received her medical degree, and completed Associate’s degree from Northwest Florida State College. She also holds a bachelor’s degree in cellular and molecular biology from University of West Florida. Dr. Leaver-Williams is a part of Hilton Head OB/GYN practice where she sees patients for pap smear / annual GYN exam and other specialized reasons. She is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is affiliated with Hilton Head Regional Medical Center, SC. Dr. Leaver-Williams is a member of Georgia Obstetrical and Gynecological Society, Medical Association of Georgia and the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. During her consultations, she fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
- Absolute Total Care
- Hilton Head Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of South Florida, Doctor of Medicine
- University of West Florida (Bachelor’s)
- Northwest Florida State College (Associate’s)
- Georgia Obstetrical and Gynecological Society
- Medical Association of Georgia
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Awards and publications
- Intact survival of premature at Bayfront Medical Center and Children’s Hospital, presented at research day, Bayfront Medical Center May, 2006.
- Online Pathophysiologic Basis for Critical Care Medicine _ Available at http:nhsc.usf.edu/anest/ccm/pathophys-ll.htm, Chapter 21, Persistent vegetative states, Tracey Leaver- Williams, 2002.
- Several United States Air Force (medals,3) meritorious service, nine awards for leadership (USAF:Airman/Noncommissioned Officer of the month and quarter)
- UWF Biology department Student of the year 1998
Hilton Head OB/GYN
Hilton Head OBGYN Partners
25 Hospital Center Blvd, Medical Pavilion Ste #305
Hilton Head, SC 29926