Dr. Tsui Rangam, MD
Internist, Emergency Medicine Physician, Primary Care Doctor
eMedical Urgent Care has locations in Berkeley Heights and Middletown, New Jersey. When your primary care physician isn’t available, our centers offer complete urgent care, lab and X-ray services. Our staff is comprised of highly trained, board-certified emergency medicine physicians and other urgent care providers. You’ll receive the same quality care you’d receive at an emergency room – without the long wait and expense. Take Our Survey ButtonSince 1984, you‘ve trusted us to provide state-of-the-art urgent care for you and your family. Our emergency medicine physicians provide urgent medical care to both adults and children. We also provide workplace health services to New Jersey employers. After work, or on weekends, we‘re here. Our convenient hours are designed to fit your schedule. We pledge that, on average, you’ll be seen by one of our professional providers within 30 minutes. So bring us your colds, coughs, cuts and bruises. Visit the urgent care office you always wanted.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Emergency Medicine Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
Education and training
- Jersey City Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Long Island College Hospital, Fellowship in Oncology
- Medical School - Andhra Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Awards and publications
- Kimble Hospital Lakewood, 5000 ER Hours for for board eligibility, 1982-84
eMedical Urgent Care
2 Kings Highway
Middletown, NJ 07748