Dr. Uchenna Umeh, MD
Uchenna Umeh is a mindful and attentive pediatrician based in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Umeh earned her medical degree from the Ahmadu Bello University Faculty of Medicine in Nigeria. She then moved to the United States to complete her internship and residency in pediatrics at Howard University Hospital. Dr. Umeh is a part of CommuniCare Health Centers. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. She is also certified in pediatric advanced life support and basic life support. She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Umeh sees patients for pediatric consultations, as well as other common and specialized reasons. She received the Bridges to Excellence Medical Home Recognition, Level III. Dr. Umeh is deeply committed to the well-being of her patients. She takes a thorough and precise approach to her consultations to ensure that she is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Ahmadu Bello University Faculty of Medicine (Bachelor’s)
- Howard University Hospital, Internship in Pediatrics
- Howard University Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
- Medical School - Ahmadu Bello University Faculty of Medicine, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
CommuniCare Health Centers
San Antonio - Potranco Pediatrics Campus
10002 Westover Bluff
San Antonio, TX 78251