About Vicki Maclean
*For any pregnant patients or patients who may be pregnant looking to book an appointment, please contact the office directly. Ms. Vicki Maclean is a concerned and attentive nurse practitioner serving the community of Medford, MA. Ms. Maclean attended Cambridge College, where she earned her master's degree. She completed her bachelor's at Lesley University. Ms. Maclean is a part of Tufts MC Community Care-Medford/Melrose OBGYN. She is a member of the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses, the Massachusetts Coalition of Nurse Practitioners, and the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health. Ms. Maclean is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle. She conducts her appointments with the personalized care and attention that she would expect for her own family.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- BMC HealthNet Plan
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- University of Texas, Dallas, Certificate in Women's Health Nursing
- Cambridge College, Master's in Integrated Studies
- Lesley University (Bachelor's)
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
- Massachusetts Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health
Awards and publications
- Registered General Nurse Forrester Hill College Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
- Registered Sick Childrens Nurse Royal Hospital for Sick Children Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Vicki Maclean's office location
Tufts MC Community Care-Medford/Melrose OBGYN
50 Rowe St, Suite 400
Melrose, MA 02176
Patient reviews for Vicki Maclean, NP
Vicki was awesome! She was thorough And informative. She made me laugh and feel at ease. She answered all of my questions and really took the time to get to know me. It’s usually a nerve racking experience going to a new O.B but she made it very easy. I would highly recommend her !!! The wait time was very fast and prompt.
ZocDoc was very easy to use. Additionally, NP MacLean is very friendly, charming and insightful. She takes the time to understand your situation. It was my first visit to an OBGYN and she is great at explaining the “what” and “why”, which reduced my anxiety immensely. Would highly recommend for a first time and/or subsequent visits.
Vicki was incredibly helpful! I was new to the city and needed a last minute appointment, so I booked through Zocdoc. In addition to assisting with the problem I went in for, Vicki recommended a doctor in the same building to have for primary care and gave dermatologist recommendations(two doctors I needed but did not have)
Great! Easy to talk to, helpful, light-hearted. I will be back!
Vicki is super sweet and professional. Would definitely recommend her to anyone!! She made me feel very comfortable. My appointment was at 8am and I didn’t have to wait at all. The location is also great as there is a lab on the first floor which is super convenient for any tests that you need to get done. Parking is free!
Vicky is thorough and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend!
Vicki Maclean was very professional and explained everything she did before she did it. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable. Would recommend 10/10.
Vicki Maclean was very understanding and took time to answer my questions. She made me feel very comfortable and was very knowledgeable. I would recommend her services. I am very happy I found her and her office as everyone in the staff is professional and courteous.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Testing
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances