Dr. Warren Brandes, DO
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
* We are a fragrance-free office. Please do not wear any perfumes/colognes prior to your visit. * * Please bring your drivers license and insurance card with you to your appointment.* Dr. Brandes is Board Certified in Otorhinolaryngology-Facial Plastic Surgery and received his Certificate of Additional Qualifications in Otolaryngic Allergy. Dr. Brandes specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all ear, nose and throat problems, focusing on sinus disease and facial and reconstructive plastic surgery. Dr. Brandes has received highly specialized training in cochlear implants, implantable hearing aids and middle ear surgery. Dr. Brandes is a graduate of the University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Missouri. He is the Chairman and Resident Trainer in the department of Otolaryngology/Orofacial Plastic Surgery, head and neck surgery at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Oakland Center. Which is a very important part of his practice. He is an adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor in Otorhinolaryngology, head and neck surgery, at the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific and an Associate Clinical Professor at the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Brandes has memberships in the National, State and County and Specialty Osteopathic organizations as well as the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, just to name a few.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Botsford Hospital
- Saint John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Macomb Center
- Saint John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Oakland Center
- American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Education and training
- Martin Place Hospital (Internship)
- Martin Place Hospital (Residency)
- Medical School - Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Michigan State Medical Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Osteopathic College of Allergy and Immunology
Awards and publications
- Cutaneous Metastasis of Squamous Cell Lung Carcinoma: Warren Brandes, D.O., F.O.C.O.O., Melissa G. Kress, D.O., Douglas Kubek, D.O., Louis L. Rondini, D.O.
- Tinnitus – Overview and Update on Current Therapeutics: Warren Brandes, D.O., F.O.C.O.O., Hal Sussman, D.O.
- Juvenile Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma: Warren Brandes, D.O., F.O.C.O.O., Troy Creamean, D.O., Anthony Pavone, D.O., David Madgy, D.O.
E.N.T. Surgical Associates
27483 Dequindre Road, Suite 201
Madison Heights, MI 48071
E.N.T. Surgical Associates
28080 Grand River Ave, Suite 205 W
Farmington Hills, MI 48336