Dr. Wenyan Huang, MD
Wenyan Huang is a diligent and mindful endocrinologist and internist based in Silver Spring and Rockville, MD. Dr. Huang earned her degree in medicine and also completed her residency in internal medicine from the Xiangya School of Medicine, Central South University in Hunan, China. She then moved to the United States to complete her residency in internal medicine at Greater Baltimore Medical Center. She continued her training by completing a fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism at the University of Virginia Health System. Dr. Huang is a part of AMG Endocrinology. She is board certified in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Huang is committed to helping her patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. She works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health. She treats a range of conditions, and she is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Xiangya School of Medicine, Central South University
- University of Virginia Health System, Fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Xiangya School of Medicine, Central South University, Residency in Internal Medicine
9715 Medical Center Dr, Ste 414
Rockville, MD 20850
8807 Colesville Road, 5th Floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910