Dr. William Cohen, DO
Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor, Head & Neck Surgeon
A Otolaryngologist(ENT) and facial plastic surgeon serving Orange County, William C. Cohen, D.O. is a fully-accredited and board-certified surgeon. Having received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Microbiology from the University of California, Santa Barbara, Dr. Cohen then earned his Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) degree from Midwestern University at the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. After completing his General Rotating Internship at Botsford General Hospital in Farmington Hills, Michigan, he successfully fulfilled a year of General Surgery followed by a three-year combined residency in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery at Bicounty Community Hospital in Warren, Michigan. In 1996, Dr. Cohen was selected as the Chief Surgical Resident of Bicounty Community Hospital, as well as being the Chief Resident of the Otolaryngology Department from 1995 to 1997. He was awarded "Best Paper" in 1997 for his work "Evaluation of Olfaction after Endoscopic Partial Middle Turbinectomy." Furthermore, Dr. Cohen has been published in various magazines on multiple topics in the field of nasal, sinus, and plastic surgery. A skilled Otolaryngologist(ENT),facial plastic surgeon, William C. Cohen, D.O., F.A.O.C.O., provides patients throughout Orange County with a holistic approach to their ENT problems,facial plastic surgery, laser treatments, skin care, BOTOX® Cosmetic injections, the Mini Facelift procedure, and more.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Chapman Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Botsford General Hospital (Internship)
- Bi-County Community Hospital, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Bi-County Community Hospital, Residency in Facial Plastic Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- Orange County Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Dr. Cohen is certified in facial plastic surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Awards and publications
- America's Top Physician's, Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Consumer's Research Panel of America
- Chief Resident of the Otolaryngology Department from
- "Best Paper" in 1997 for his work "Evaluation of Olfaction after Endoscopic Partial Middle Turbinectomy."
William C. Cohen, D.O.
1325 N Rose Dr, Suite 206
Placentia, CA 92870
William C. Cohen, D.O.
1010 W La Veta Ave, 445
Orange, CA 92868