Dr. William Gould, MD
I grew up in New York, went to Dartmouth College and then to medical school at Yale, and had my internship in internal medicine in New York. In addition to residency years in Boston and at Stanford, I served two years in the USAF Medical Corps, and I have also worked as a volunteer dermatologist in Honduras, Guatemala, Botswana, and Thailand. People often ask why I became a dermatologist. I certainly had some excellent role models and mentors when I was a young physician, and I feel immensely grateful for their guidance and instruction. The scientific part of dermatology steadily advances, and it is a continuing source of interest and stimulation for me, but it is the daily challenge in the care of the individual patient that gives me the greatest pleasure and satisfaction. I am enormously privileged to be a physician.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Boston City Hospital (Residency)
- Medical School - Yale University, Doctor of Medicine
- Stanford University (Residency)
- American Academy of Dermatology
- California Medical Association
- Noah Worcester Dermatological Society
Awards and publications
- Adjunct Clinical Professor of Dermatology - Stanford University
Gould- Jacobson Dermatology
695 Oak Grove Avenue, Suite 220
Menlo Park, CA 94025