Dr. Yanssel Delgado, DPM
Dr. Yanssel Delgado completed his undergraduate college degree at Barry University where he graduated with a Major in Pre-Med and a Minor in Chemistry. He attended Barry University Graduate Medical Program Podiatry School where he graduated with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M) degree. Subsequent to that he completed an extensive 3-year Surgical Residency with extensive trauma and reconstructive surgery in both forefoot, rearfoot, ankle and orthopedic trauma at Lutheran Medical Center. It was at Lutheran Medical Center, a Level 1 Trauma Center, where Dr. Delgado also completed his fellowship in lower extremity trauma and won an award for Best Podiatry Research during his residency. Following completion of surgical training Dr. Delgado went into private practice as a solo practitioner and has been in private practice since 2008. Dr. Delgado is currently on staff at Palm Springs General Hospital, Hialeah Hospital,and Miami Lakes Surgical Center. Dr. Delgado is a compassionate doctor who enjoys his work and enjoys spending time with his family.
- Hialeah Hospital
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Education and training
- Barry University, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Lutheran Medical Center, Residency in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Lutheran Medical Center, Fellowship in Lower Extremity Trauma
Awards and publications
- Pi Delta National Podiatric Honor Society
- Lutheran Medical Center Best Project in Podiatry TwinFix screw fixation vs standard AO fixation in bunion surgery
- Resident Research Awards Competition 1st Place May 10, 2007
Yanssel Delgado DPM, P.A.
5590 W 20th Ave, Suite 404
Hialeah, FL 33016