Dr. Yousef Salem, MD
If you are experiencing shortness of breath, chest pain or any other emergency, please call 911. Dr. Yousef Salem is a caring and mindful urologist serving the community of Alexandria, VA. Dr. Salem attended the State University of New York, Buffalo, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency in urology and in general surgery at George Washington University Medical Center. Dr. Salem is certified by the American Board of Urology and is affiliated with the The George Washington University Hospital in Washington, DC. Patients see Dr. Salem for a variety of reasons, including urology consultations. Dr. Salem is a part of GWMFA Urology – Alexandria. He is a member of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Salem is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova HealthPlex – Lorton
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- George Washington University Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- George Washington University Medical Center, Residency in Urology
- Medical School - State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Doctor of Medicine
- American College of Surgeons
Awards and publications
- His awards include First Place in Clinical Research, Mid-Atlantic section of the American Urological Association and Third Place in Clinical Research, Residents Scholars Conference of the Washington Urological Society.
GWMFA Urology - Alexandria
4660 Kenmore Ave, Suite 735
Alexandria, VA 22304