About Naomi Bloch
At this time, patients that would like to schedule an appointment with Naomi Bloch are required to have a prescription or referral from a physician. Thank you. Naomi Bloch earned her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Hunter College and Bachelor of Science in Public Health from Brandeis University. Her clinical interests include manual therapy, sports medicine, and vestibular rehabilitation. She enjoys treating a diverse patient population and is dedicated to providing a high quality of care through an individualized approach. Originally from Chicago, Naomi is an avid runner, enjoys long-distance hiking and the great outdoors, and as a theater-lover, knows all the words to hundreds of Broadway musical songs. Completing a triathlon is next on her life bucket list.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Physical Therapist
Education and training
- City University of New York, Hunter College, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Brandeis University (Bachelor's)
Naomi Bloch's office location
Athalon Physical Therapy
115 E 57th St, Ste 605
New York, NY 10022
Patient reviews for Naomi Bloch, DPT
Dr. Naomi is the consummate professional and is certainly thorough with her evaluations. I came in with knee issues, and although I cannot pinpoint where the source of the pain might be, she runs through a battery of exercises to test different thresholds as well as strengthen key parts for reinforcement. Looking forward to improving my condition with her the next few weeks!
Great place, thers a good follow up and is very knowledgeable.
Very professional and knowledgeable.
Naomi was very professional and patient in helping me recover from an ankle injury. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a physical therapist.
Naomi is super helpful. I have made so much progress, and I am so grateful.
Great - Good look out! Thank you!
The visit went well. Accomplished what I came in to do. I will return.
My visit has been very pleasant. Naomi is very thorough and she makes sure you are doing the therapy sessions in full effect and not to cheat on yourself to accomplish my goals. I never believed in therapy until now. Thank you.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Abdominal / Pelvic Therapy
- Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy
- Custom Splints
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (Physical)
- Heart Strengthening / Recovery
- Ligament Sprain
- Lung Strengthening / Recovery
- Mobility Therapy
- Movement Disorder Exercises
- Muscle Cramps
- Muscle Strain
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Reduction Exercise
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physical Therapists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- Cigna Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Physical Therapists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physical Therapists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physical Therapists
- More Insurances