Dr. Rubinchik really listened to what was going on in my life and gave me a diagnosis that feels much more accurate than others I've been given in my life.
Psychiatrists in Atlanta, GA
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Atlanta who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Psychiatrists near Atlanta, GAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Super cool guy! Made me feel good that he understood what I was going through without me feeling uncomfortable. He’s very optimistic and I certainly needed his positive words and outlook for my specific condition.
Dr. Mihalovitis is exactly who I was looking for. He is a very friendly man but also very professional. He is very easy to talk to and I can't find a negative word to say about him or any is his staff! I am looking forward to him helping me unscramble the Chinese Puzzle that is my brain.
For my first visit, I was super late and very disheveled. Dr. Warren still saw me and was very patient, taking her time to piece together my confusing and complicated history. I have a long history of ADHD and more recent onset of PTSD. I walked in prepared to share more personal information than I normally would and was, therefore, also a bit on the defensive. Dr. Warren maintained very professional, empathetic, and reassuring throughout the visit. Her patience and efforts to form a trusting relationship are definitely note worthy. I look forward to returning.
It was okay. I just gad to wait 2 hours before I was seen. But she's a pretty good doctor my opinion.
I really appreciate Dr. Caballero! He was attentive to all my needs and excellent with addressing all my concerns! His office staff are also consistently courteous and committed. Happy I found him
I had an appointment with this office and clearly outlined the reason for the appointment beforehand. When I arrived, directly before the appointment, I was told I could complete testing after they received my vitals. During my appointment with the doctor, I was told I could not complete testing and would have to come back another day. The front office booked my appointment knowing that I could not fulfill the reason for the appointment. Instead of calling and suggesting a reschedule, they kept the appointment. This was very inconsiderate of the office and resulting in a expensive wasted appointment just to be told I needed to come back another day. I will not be returning to this office.
Very willing to listen about ehat was going on and very professional. The front staff were nice as well. Highly recommended.
She was very professional and seemed to really care she gave a lot of tools to help me
This was a very direct visit. She asked a series of question, I gave answers. She knew immediately what medication to prescribe. She answered all my question to my satisfaction. Not warm & fuzzy, but nice and to the point. I go to the psychologist for fuzzy.
Dr Winston has been my Dr for many years and is a great Dr. I highly recommend him.
Excellent Dr, caring, good listener and truly wants to know how best to help versus other Dr I have seen where 15 mm session, misdiagnosis and powerful med prescription to follow.
1) I was about 18min late, due to an estimate running over. Called and left a message regarding new ETA. They were very cool about it - no problem. I was pleasantly surprised my wait wasn't longer. 2) Aside from my insurance Id picture, everything I entered in zocdoc to expedite admission didn't come through, so had to refill out all paperwork, which wasn't a whole lot. 3) Expect urine test if you're a new patient requesting any kind of narcotic (even though initial paperwork said only if you're there for ADD/ADHD meds). I wasn't, but they had me take one anyway. 4) Initially seen by nurse practitioner, then she called in the Dr when I got to the med I was requesting. 5) Dr listened briefly (5-7min), not fully, so prescription was written for more pills, but half the mg I'd been taking. Feel I prob would've gotten listened to a little closer with a PCP.
Dr. Jian was exactly what I needed. He took the time to actually discuss my ADHD with me informatively, and give me valuable insight into the issues that have always bothered me. From there we were able to find a treatment program that I think should be very beneficial. His office and waiting room are very clean and comfortable. I look forward to future visits with him.
Jasmine , was great. I was skeptical about seeing a psychiatrist at first , but she made me feel so comfortable. She didnt make me feel embarrassed about my mental disorder. I look forward to seeing her again
- Atlanta Allergists
- Atlanta Cardiologists
- Atlanta Dentists
- Atlanta Dermatologists
- Atlanta Doctors
- Atlanta Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Atlanta Gastroenterologists
- Atlanta Ob-gyns
- Atlanta Ophthalmologists
- Atlanta Optometrists
- Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons
- Atlanta Pediatricians
- Atlanta Podiatrists
- Atlanta Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances