Personable, understanding and most of all right in line with natural healing instead of forcing me with surgery and/ or heavy drugs! I feel blessed in landing in his office.
National Vision Administrators Surgeons Near Me
Need to make a surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find surgeons near you who take National Vision Administrators insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
National Vision Administrators - Capital Blue Cross Plans Surgeons Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Very positive experience: Nitin clearly explained the diagnosis, and did not try to hussle me in any way:
wait times are short and there's always some attentive to you.
Friendly, efficient, confident and clear. This was just a consult, so I can’t speak beyond one interaction, but answered my questions clearly and very helpfully
While meeting with Dr. Churgin this evening, we covered a lot of information. Dr. Churgin answered every question I had and made me feel confident in making my decision. I didn't feel rushed; I did feel important.
Dr Norman Chideckel was awesome. He is so super friendly and makes you feel very welcome into his office. He was very easy to talk with and he also talked through what he has doing with the examination. Highly recommend this Dr.
Dr. Rosen was very thorough and professional. He took the time to go over my treatment options and answered all of my questions.
Highly recommend this doctor!
Office is wild and I hated being in there but the doctor was nice enough and at this point I can't say I don't trust him!
Dr. Cleeman was very nice while also being very straightforward and upfront with his advice. The facility was clean and the staff were efficient.
De Azar is really nice. He listens to you and can make you feel better every time. I’ve recommended him to a friend and she loved the way he treated her and the way he communicated even in Spanish. I strongly recommend this doctor!
Joseph is great! Very professional and caring. Answered all of my questions - the office was also very helpful.
Amazing doctor. Actually cares about the well being of the patient rather than automatically prescribe medications.
Very knowledgeable,easy going, good at explaining.
Dr. Webman was Professional and overall great!
Very informative and thorough.
- National Vision Administrators Allergists
- National Vision Administrators Cardiologists
- National Vision Administrators Dentists
- National Vision Administrators Dermatologists
- National Vision Administrators Doctors
- National Vision Administrators Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- National Vision Administrators Gastroenterologists
- National Vision Administrators Ob-gyns
- National Vision Administrators Ophthalmologists
- National Vision Administrators Optometrists
- National Vision Administrators Orthopedic Surgeons
- National Vision Administrators Pediatricians
- National Vision Administrators Podiatrists
- National Vision Administrators Psychiatrists
- National Vision Administrators Urologists
- More Specialties
- Surgery Consultation
- Thyroid Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Abdominal Wall Surgery
- Appendicitis / Appendectomy
- Atelectasis / Collapse of Lung
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Benign Neoplasm
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Bronchogenic Cyst / Mass
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- More Procedures