EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Acupuncturists Near You
Need to make an acupuncturist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find acupuncturists near you who take EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Keyvan took the time to talk to me and find out about my foot pain and stress. I was impressed that he didn't seem to be in a hurry and get me out of there. It was my first acupuncture treatment and it was a completely a success, I am finally pain free with just one session.
They say you can't give a good testimony "... without a test ..."! Well, my challenges were multiple. First I had experienced hair loss both in the back of my head & in the front of my head. It was alarming & the dermatologist's steroids had not improved the situation. I attributed the hair loss to stress, imbalanced hormones, and diet. Then, I had pain in my elbow from an old case of tennis-elbow that forced me to stop playing altogether. Suffice to say by the time I got to Emily, I was a right royal mess! I was slow to try acupuncture because of my fear of needles, and my husband is a medical doctor and a sceptic, so I was not convinced.I finally went because I'd run out of options and nothing else had worked, but I wish Id gone sooner! I no longer have piercing pain in my elbow, have beautiful, rich natural hair that is strong and healthy and has grown in fully in the front (tiny spot remains in back), have managed to keep the weight off and Emily also treated my menopause very successfully - my hot flashes have vanished! The acupuncture treatment was so effective that I referred my 19 year son who was having anger management issues and was engaging in high risk sexual behavior due to early trauma. Seeing Emily on a regular basis has been transformative for him. He has calmed down completely, is doing well in college and is happier - and best of all, has stopped his high risk behaviors. So, whatever health or mental-health issue you are struggling with, please give acupuncture with Emily a try. You'll be soooooo glad you did!
Dr. Wood is very knowledgeable of the medicine she practice. Her office is very serene and tranquil and the environment is very welcoming. I would refer her to anyone especially those needing relief of pain and other ailments without the use of pharmaceuticals which masks issues as opposed to getting to the main cause of it.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Acupuncturists by Location
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dentists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Podiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Acupuncturists
- Aetna Acupuncturists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- Cigna Acupuncturists
- UnitedHealthcare Acupuncturists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Acupuncturists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Acupuncturists
- More Insurances