EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Acupuncturists Near You
Need to make an acupuncturist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find acupuncturists near you who take EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I have been dealing with chronic pain for two years. After trying multiple doctors (whom only prescribed pain medication) I decided to give acupuncture a try. I have to say that although my pain isn't completely gone it is significantly reduced and my sleep has become more consistent. What is great about this doctor is the fact that she explains ( and will re explain if needed) about what she recommends as well as what is happening to your body. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend her.
I saw Emily for a condition known as placenta previa (placenta partially covering the uterus). The options given to us by western medicine were pretty much to wait and see. After a couple of appointments and with no improvement, we decided to look into alternative options. My husband had been successfully treated by Emily for muscle pain in the past and he highly recommended her. Needless to say, Emily was extremely accommodating to my hectic schedule and we began treatment. Just like her other numerous reviews, I can attest to her excellent listening skills that are essential at determining the root cause of your condition, and in turn, allows her to determine the proper course of treatment. The results were better than expected, after a couple of sessions my energy levels had increased, appetite returned and a feeling of overall wellness ensued after each sessions. Halfway through the treatment, my OBGYN noted that the placenta had started moving and only a few blood vessels remained close to the uterus. After a couple more sessions, and at my next routine appointment, my OBGYN pointed out that everything was in the clear and the placenta previa was completely gone. The treatment was therapeutic and even relaxing. We can’t thank her enough and highly recommend her if you ever have to deal with this condition. Should the need to be induced be necessary, we plan to see her first.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Acupuncturists by Location
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dentists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Podiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Acupuncturists
- Aetna Acupuncturists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- Cigna Acupuncturists
- UnitedHealthcare Acupuncturists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Acupuncturists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Acupuncturists
- More Insurances