Dr. Chris Liang, DDS
Since 2001, Dr. Christopher Liang has been practicing orthodontics and taking great care of our patients’ smiles and oral health needs. He has years of training and experience that you deserve from your orthodontist. He attended the University of Notre Dame as a pre-professional studies major and anthropology minor, graduating in 1994. He then went on to graduate from the University of Maryland Dental School in 1998. Dr. Liang completed the University of Maryland Medical System General Practice residency in 1999 and then received his Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics from the Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine in 2001. He attends monthly continuing education courses and goes annually to the American Association of Orthodontists Annual Session, where he attends several lectures. He also meets monthly with a small group of orthodontists to review and discuss orthodontic cases. Dr. Liang has taken many hours of education for Invisalign®, self-ligating braces, surgical orthodontics, and sleep apnea treatment. Along with being a member of the American Dental Association, Dr. Liang is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the American College of Dentists, the Maryland State Dental Association, the Southern Maryland Dental Society, the District of Columbia Dental Society, the Mid-Atlantic Society of Orthodontists, and the Maryland State Society of Orthodontists. He has also served in many organizations and won multiple awards. Dr. Liang strives to be honest with his patients, educating them as much as possible about the services they are about to undertake. He works hard to ensure all of his patients are happy with the treatment they receive from our orthodontic office.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Boston University, Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Dental School - University of Maryland, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- University of Maryland, Residency in General Practice
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American College of Dentists
- District of Columbia Dental Society
- Maryland State Dental Association
Awards and publications
- Delegate: American Dental Association’s House of Delegates, representing the Maryland State Dental Association.
- He is on the dental committee for the Mid-Maryland Mission of Mercy, an event that provides urgent dental care for adults who cannot afford regular dental care. It acts a free 2-day clinic that provides cleanings, fillings, extractions, and root canals.
- Board Member: University of Maryland School of Dentistry’s Alumni Association.
5100 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Suite #403
Washington, DC 20016
7305 Baltimore Avenue, Suite #206
College Park, MD 20740
10000 Falls Rd, Siute 214
Potomac, MD 20854