Dr. David Kessler, MD, DMD
Oral Surgeon, Dentist
Depend on Dr. David Kessler for high quality care. With extensive education and training in medicine and dentistry, Dr. Kessler has the knowledge and expertise to provide you with the care you deserve. Inspired by his father, a practicing dentist in Williamsburg for over 30 years, Dr. Kessler is the only name you need to know for great service done with consideration and precision.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Oral Surgeon
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Division
Education and training
- Medical School - DMD Degree with Honors from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 2000
- MD Degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in 2002
- Residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Pennsylvania Health System (2000–2005)
- Internship in General Surgery, University of Pennsylvania Health System (2002–2003)
- BA Degree, Majoring in Biomedical Anthropology, from the University of Pennsylvania in 1996
Dr. David Kessler's office location
David A. Kessler, D.M.D., M.D.
183 North 6th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11211
Patient reviews for Dr. David Kessler
I was in the waiting room for about 5 minutes, and most of that time was filling out my initial patient paperwork. Once I went back, everyone was very nice. They work quickly and efficiently and I was out in 30 minutes! Great recommendation.
- Dental Consultation
- Dental Follow Up
- Maxillofacial Trauma
- Oral Cancer Exam
- Sleep Apnea / Snoring Device
- Tooth Extraction
- Wisdom Tooth Problem
- More Procedures