Dr. Fadi Naioom, DMD
Dentist, Dental Pain Specialist
Please note this provider only sees patients above the age of 3. Fadi Naioom is a dentist and dental pain specialist serving the community of Glendale, AZ. Dr. Naioom attended A.T. Still University, Mesa, where he received his dental degree. Dr. Naioom is a part of Smiles on Northern. He is a member of the Special Care Dentistry Association and the American Student Dental Association. He is certified in first aid and laser dentistry. Because Dr. Naioom is bilingual in English and Arabic, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having him as their physician. Outside of his practice, Dr. Naioom enjoys all sports, especially soccer, basketball, and football. He volunteers at the St. Vincent de Paul Community Clinic. During his consultations, Dr. Naioom explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan. He helps patients receive the treatment they need.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Dental Pain Specialist
Education and training
- Dental School - A.T. Still University, Mesa, Doctor of Dental Medicine
- American Student Dental Association
- Special Care Dentistry Association
Awards and publications
- Advanced training in CEREC dentistry and Dentrix Practice Management Software.
- Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health, A Day for Special Smiles.
- Certificates in Laser Dentistry and Public Health – Dental Emphasis.
- Certified in first aid and laser dentistry.
Smiles on Northern
Office ID: 8238
4491 W. Northern Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85301