Dr. Rhonda Kavee, DMD
Pediatric Dentist, Dentist
Her practice in pediatric dentistry incorporates her beliefs that all children and families are unique. That there is never just one way to treat a problem and that the family must be comfortable with both the process and outcome of the treatment. Dr. Kavee is board certified and has had further training with a fellowship in hospital Pediatric Dentistry. She has received several masters as well as the doctorate.In the Past she has been very involved with hospital dentistry and been program director of one fellowship and two residency training programs. Dr. Kavee Has participated in several NIH (National Institute of Health) growth and development research projects. She is presently involved in one with developing a better airway for children.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Pediatric Dentist
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Education and training
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Dental School - University of Pennsylvania, Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity
- American Association of Women Dentists
- Chinese (Cantonese)
450 Park Avenue South, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10016