Dr. Agustin Gonzalez, OD
Your eyes and well being comes first, we do not compromise. From a patient’s perspective, an eye evaluation is simply viewed as a means to obtain a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. However, Our primary focus is to provide you with comprehensive eye care services that preserve your eyesight and enhance your vision. Your eye health and well being is our concern. In our office we use our skills, advanced training and state-of-the-art equipment to take care of your most precious sense, vision. Dr. Gonzalez was born in Cuba and raised in Puerto Rico. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Marine Biology from Jacksonville University, Florida and his Doctor of Optometry from Inter American University school of Optometry. Dr. Gonzalez completed his Therapeutic Optometry residency in Pennsylvania College of Optometry in Philadelphia. He is an Adjunct Professor of Optometry with Inter American University and a frequent speaker in national and international eye conferences.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Inter American University of Puerto Rico
- Salus University, Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Residency in Optometry
- Dallas County Optometric Society
Awards and publications
- Multiple publications in Practice Management and Public Health
- 1989 Research Award, La Soleco Clinical Research, Verona, Italy
- Multiple publications with emphasis Academic Research in various peer reviewed Journals in the United States, Europe and Latin America
- American Sign Language
Dr. Agustin Gonzalez, OD FAAO
3417 Spectrum Blvd
Richardson, TX 75082