About Dr. Ali Al-Saleh
Dr. Ali Al-Saleh is a skilled primary care physician, who is committed to providing quality and comprehensive medical care to his patients. He sees them at Anaheim Hills Primary Care, located in Anaheim, CA. He focuses on giving patients the highest quality of care while guaranteeing their participation in managing their own medical condition. An accomplished internist, Dr. Al-Saleh attended medical school at Boston University. He then went on to complete a residency in internal medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles, St. Mary Medical Center. Passionate about medicine, he constantly keeps himself up-to-date on the most progressive techniques available. A concerned professional, Dr. Al-Saleh believes in providing patients with all the information they need to make educated decisions about their health care. He holds himself to the highest standard of care and is dedicated to creating a positive patient experience for every individual.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Primary Care Doctor
Education and training
- Medical School - Boston University, Doctor of Medicine
- Boston University, Master's in Medical Sciences
- University of Arizona (Bachelor's)
- University of California, Los Angeles, St. Mary Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- Effect of artificial sweeteners on insulin secretion, ROS, and oxygen consumption in pancreatic beta cells. FASEB Journal, April 2011.
- Perioperative decision making in a neurosurgical case in the setting of thyrotoxicosis and NSTEMI. ACP, San Diego 2016
- Effect of artificial sweeteners on insulin secretion, ROS, and oxygen consumption in pancreatic beta cells. ASBMB, Washington DC, April 2011
- 2017 • “Modern Medicine and the Dispensation of the Primary Care Physician.” Submitted to JAAPA April 2017
- 2017 • Journal Club: OMEGA-REMODEL Trial • Morbidity and Mortality conference: Medical Resource Overutilization and Adverse Patient outcomes
Dr. Ali Al-Saleh's office location
Anaheim Hills Primary Care
751 S Weir Canyon Rd, Suite 167
Anaheim, CA 92808
Patient reviews for Dr. Ali Al-Saleh
The people are very friendly and the doctor had the best bed side manners and I was not rushed 5 star service.
Dr. Al-Saleh was not only friendly but took the time to sit down with me and establish the needs I had as a patient. Definitely would recommend him to others.
HE WAS EXCELLENT.. WELL WORTH THE WAIT. WILL BE SEEING HIM AGAIN.
Dr. Ali Al-Saleh is now my new Primary Care Doctor. He explained things as a new doctor that no other doctor had before. he is very driven to help his patients and it definitely shows with all the stuff. I would highly recommend him as doctor.
I was so pleased as soon as I walked in the door. Super clean and the staff was so friendly. Dr. Saleh took his time and really explained everything not to mention made me feel very very comfortable. I am so happy I came across him.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal ANA Testing
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Allergic Eye Problems
- More Procedures