Alicia Christine Shaw, NP
Family Nurse Practitioner
A part of Boone Medical Group Moberly, Ms. Alicia Christine Shaw received her master's degree in family nursing from Maryville University. She takes care of the Moberly, MO community. Ms. Christine Shaw is a diligent family nurse practitioner, who earned her bachelor’s degree from Central Methodist University. She also obtained her associate’s degree from Metropolitan Community College. She has served on different committees, including the Morale Committee, Professional Development Council, Nursing Informatics Council, and the Ethics Committee. Ms. Christine Shaw is specially trained to address a broad range of medical conditions in collaboration with a physician and places a high priority on preventive care, wellness strategies, and health education. She approaches patient care with compassion and positivity.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Central Methodist University (Bachelor's)
- Maryville University, Master's in Family Nursing
- Metropolitan Community College (Associate's)
Awards and publications
- Different committees served include: Shared Governance, The Ethics Committee, The For You Team, The Morale Committee, Preceptor, and SANE RN, Professional Development Council, ED council, Nursing Informatics Council, and Nurses Week Committee.
Boone Medical Group Moberly
300 North Morley Street
Moberly, MO 65270