Dr. Alix Komar, MD
Dr. Alix Komar is a caring OB-GYN and urogynecologist serving the community of Chicago, IL She is currently practicing at Chicago Health Medical Group. Dr. Komar attended the State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, where she completed her medical degree. She completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Northwestern University and further went on to complete a fellowship in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery at the same institution. She is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She holds memberships in reputed institutions such as the American Urogynecologic Society, the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and the Society of Gynecologic Surgeons. Dr. Komar communicates with her patients with clarity and ensures they have all the information they need to make the right treatment choices. She is flexible in working with the changing trends in medicine and the healthcare market.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- Northwestern University, Fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Northwestern University, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Pennsylvania (Bachelor's)
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Urogynecologic Society
- Society of Gynecologic Surgeons
- Society of Urodynamics, Female Pelvic Medicine and Urogenital Reconstruction
Chicago Health Medical Group
4700 N. Marine Dr
Chicago, IL 60640