About Dr. Allison Wyll
Dr. Wyll has been practicing as an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist in the North Dallas and Garland area since 2003. She is board certified in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Wyll earned her undergraduate degree at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN, where she graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry. She then earned her medical degree at the University of Texas Medical School in Houston, TX, where she distinguished herself by being elected a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, the only nationally recognized honor medical society that recognizes professionalism, academic excellence, service, and leadership within the profession. She then completed her internship in General Surgery and residency in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, where she was recognized for her outstanding contribution to the residency program. She now is Board Certified in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Wyll is married with a two little boys. In her free time she enjoys running, biking, and spending time with her husband and children.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, Houston, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, Houston, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Allison Wyll's office locations
North Dallas ENT
5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy, Suite 170
Plano, TX 75024
North Dallas ENT
11970 N Central Expressway, Suite 400
Dallas, TX 75243
Patient reviews for Dr. Allison Wyll
Entire office staff was professional and friendly. Dr. Wyll answered all my questions.
Glad I went. Have been worrying about strange throat thing 5 weeks and she did quik biopsy in Office and I’ll know in a Few days. Proactive. Another dr wanted to wait a few weeks to see what it looks like then. If I have a major problem I want to be proactive . Thx!
It was great. I showed up a little bit early, so I had to wait a bit (my own fault)! But the staff was lovely and helpful as always!
LOVE Dr. Wyll and the whole team at North Dallas ENT!!! I will definitely be taking care of all of my ENT needs with them :)
She and the staff were great! Would recommend
Dr. Wyll was awesome, very detailed and caring in my entire appointment. She answered all of my questions and took her time in examining and answering all of them.
Dr. All's staff were all very friendly. The wait time was very short from the time I arrived to the time the Dr. came in to see me and I appreciated the fact that she didn't prescribe me unneeded medication because she wants to figure out exactly what is causing my sinus issues. I would definitely recommend her.
She was amazing, I was in so much pain and she said lets get to the bottom of this.... I felt heard and cared for.
Dr. Wyll was very nice and easy to talk to. She listened to my concerns and provided useful information. I will be returning to her if I have more ENT needs!
The office is beautiful. The satff is friendly. They are straightforward and listened everything i had to say.
All I know is that after my visit with Allison Wyll, my symptoms disappeared.
It was an excellent visit. I taken in her to see pretty quickly and she was very attentive to my concerns during the visit and provided answers that more than adequately addressed my concerns.
Dr. Wyll is amazing! Best ENT doctor / practice in the DFW area.
She is a very good doctor
The doctor was great. The only bad part was that they had no idea about the appointment that was made with zocdoc. That was dissapointing because i really love the concept behind the service not the execution.Thankfully they were able to get me 45 min later.
Great customer service.
Everyone was very friendly. service was quick and doc was very thorough and answered all questions without seeming hurried to get out of there.
One of the best doctors I've even dealt with. She is the best!
Very helpful and a good listener.
Dr Wyll is a great! She is an amazing surgeon who listens really good and is very kind and caring.
Excellent - She's terrific!
Very good experience.
Good experience ..very much informative and took great care of my injury .
Her demeanor was great and she took the time to explore my concerns and explain what was going on and what my options were. I would highly recommend her to others with ENT issues.
very pleasant, informative
They gave me no immediate soloutions- only recommended voice therapy. I needed soloutions, now.
Dr. Wyll was very helpful and professional
Very nice office staff and doctor. Everyone was patient and really listened.
She was very professional and knowledgable...and gentle sticking the scope down my nose!! haha
Great Doctor Technically. Needs to work on bedside manner. She is a little stiff.
Was very informative answered all my questions, she was very concerned about my recovery.
Very professional very detail oriented
She was very helpful and informative.
Great service and very personable. I will go back when needed.
Very thorough, listened carefully to everything I had to say - I never felt rushed.
she is a great Dr.,i can hear again and stomach acid problem better with meds
Dr. Wyll is very competent and caring. She makes her treatment plans and diagnoses very clear and is a very nice person. Her office staff is superior and represent her very well.
Dr. Wyll is warm, friendly, professional and efficient. Love her!
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Airway Stenosis
- Head and Neck Cancer Screening
- Head and Neck Reconstruction
- Head and Neck Trauma
- Head Injury
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Head Surgery Consultation
- Head Surgery Follow Up
- Laryngeal Microsurgery
- Laryngeal Videostroboscopy
- Neck Deformation / Torticollis
- Neck Mass
- Neck Pain
- Neck Problems
- Neck Surgery Consultation
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances