Dr. Amy Glaser, MD
Dr. Glaser was born in Brooklyn. She received her undergraduate degree from Smith College, her medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine and completed her pediatric residency at Montefiore Hospital. She started in Park Slope 25 years ago with a special interest in teens, after completing a fellowship program in Adolescent Medicine at Mount Sinai. She has brought her expertise in that area into the community during her career at the Door, El Puente, Elmhurst Adolescent Center and Barnard. Dr. Glaser has been named by NY Magazine as a “top pediatrician” and as one of the “Best Doctors in America”. Most recently she became certified as a lactation consultant and has started a lactation support program within the practice.
- NYU Langone Health
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Fellowship in Adolescent Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
Awards and publications
- NY Magazine recognized as "Top Pediatrician"
- NY Magazine recognized as "Best Doctors in America"
NYU Langone Health
60 8th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217