Dr. Andy Fine, MD, FACP
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
(Office Policy Notice: If you cancel or reschedule your appointment within 24 hours, there will be fee charged.) Andy Fine, MD is a Board-Certified Internal Medicine/Primary Care physician, certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, a Fellow in the American College of Physicians, a Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners, and Licensed in the State of Colorado to practice medicine. He has been in private practice in Littleton, on the Littleton Hospital campus, since 1997. Dr. Fine truly enjoys the relationships he develops with his patients over time and getting to know their families.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Augusta University, Doctor of Medicine
- Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Colorado Medical Society
Awards and publications
- American Medical Association National Emerging Leaders in Medicine Award
Colorado Primary Health Care
7720 S Broadway, Suite 590
Littleton, CO 80122